Sackitey Tesa is a self-taught photographer and stylist born in Sekondi-Takoradi which is located in the Western region of Ghana. He holds a degree in Business Administration and an MBA in Marketing from the University of Ghana Business school. He started his photographic journey after completing his first degree in 2017. Over the past few years, he has experimented with different genres of photography including still-life photography and documentary photography. His current interest lies in conceptual photography and how everyday objects can be used for storytelling.
His work has been featured by organizations such as Vogue Italia, Vogue China, Atmos Magazine, Elle Magazine, M le monde Magazine and others.
- Vogue - Your 501® Story: The Exhibition
- PhotoVogue - PhotoVogue Festival 2022 • The Exhibitions.
- Another Magazine -The Ten Most Visually Arresting Photo Projects of 2022
- M Le Monde Magazine - Nana Darkoa Sekyiamah, The Liberated Voice Of African Women's Sex Lives
- Atmos Magazine - Three Ghanaian Creatives Are Reimagining Centuries-old cultural Practices In New And Sustainable Ways.
- WePresent - A project that explores the social issues of fast fashion
- Itsnicethat - Photographer Sackitey Tesa Mate-Kodjo Creates Ethereal Work Using Props And Ubiquitous Objects.
- Vogue Italia - The Gucci Beauty Glitch • The winners
- Gammamamamag - In Conversation: Sackitey Tesa
- Vsco - The Power of Context Community Spotlight — Sackitey Tesa Mate-Kodjo
- Nataal - The Time Is Now
- Dazed Digital - 10 fast-rising Ghanaian Photographers Changing The World With Their Lens
- Industrie Africa - Sackitey Tesa Mate-Kodjo’s Photography Turns Fast-Fashion Trash Into Visual Treasures
- Sleek Mag - Meet The Creatives Redefining Black Representation In Fashion
2022 - PhotoVogue Festival, Milan (Group exhibition)
2022 - The Bamako Encounters, Mali (Group exhibition)
2021- Spritz On Canvas, Accra (Group exhibition)
2020 - Landskrona Photo festival, Sweden (Group exhibition)